Now that Daddy has gone back to work, Mommy has to take the night shift and that's a lot of work. Mac likes nothing but breast milk, though we give it to her in a bottle every now and then, and Daddy likes that part.
It is nice changing a girl's diaper because you don't have to worry about pee flying everywhere, though Daddy did get shot a little one time, and today she had a good poop explosion. But that's probably more than you wanted to know. Just thought I'd post it for the blog. Oh, and what the heck, I was going to make this a text only post, but instead I'll dig up a new cute picture. Enjoy!

desperate times call for desperate measures!
3 comments:
glad it's you and not us! cute pic! Bridgette and Chris
glad it's you and not us! cute pic! Bridgette and Chris
glad it's you and not us! cute pic! Bridgette and Chris
Post a Comment