Sunday, August 27, 2006

Tales from the Elmo Wiggle and Giggle Chair


Hello everyone! So...I made a fantastic discovery lately...not only does my Elmo chair wiggle and giggle (simultaneously!!!) but it also serves as a sitting area!!! Imagine all this time I've been sitting on the floor, when I could have been sitting on a nice cushy seat. Hummphh!

I visited the doctor lately. I now measure 30 inches and am 20lbs, 14oz. My iron is also excellent:) I'm starting to stand up on my own now (look...no hands Mom!)...I can only stand for 2 - 3 seconds before I need to grab something or I fall on my butt, but (pardon the pun) everyone has to start somewhere right!!!


Last week at Baby Spa we had a Hawaiian themed sensory play day. I sat in sand (well actually it was uncooked brown rice...but it looks like sand from a distance and wasn't quite as messy as sand would have been), played with shells and wore a lei.


Here I am with two of my friends, Blake and Reese. "You pick it up." "...No YOU pick it up!"


I am exercising my constitutional right NOT to conform. I don't know what those other babies are looking at and I don't care...I'm looking at Mom.


Hanging out with Dad....literally.


Oh oh...Dad is looking for my tickle spot!!!!


Dad and I playing the piano.


I decided that while I love my Mom, her cooking skills are...well, let's just they're inconsistent. I decided to take a cooking class.





Ha! Tarzan look out....there's a new swinger in town!


I'll race ya! Last one there has a droopy diaper!


Playing with Blake.


Self-feeding...a little messy but the fingers work...But the spoon is even better:)





I've mastered the three c's....cuteness, cunning and crawling...I am one dangerous baby now...whhhaa haaaaa!!!


Higher Daddy, Higher!!!!


This is me with my Aunt Helen...we're having a lot of fun. She's teaching me how to free climb!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are wonderful. Mackenzie is certainly growing into her own little person. She's beautiful and I can't wait to see her again!