Thursday, February 08, 2007

West Siedddeeee!

Well, I made it to the West coast - Vancouver. Mom is actually still out there, so Dad is helping with this post. Some of the pictures aren't so great, since they came from Dad's cell phone, but better than nothing!

It was a great trip. Both mom and dad got to attend and teach some training classes, and I got to play shy in the Vancouver office to everyone. I also went to my first hockey game in Atlanta - mom and I were pro-Canada cheering for Montreal. I only lasted to the second intermission, not too bad considering the games don't start until 7pm - an hour before my bedtime!



Yay!

Hey, I know we're in Atlanta, but my first hockey game I'm cheering for Canada with Mom! Go Habs! (That's French for Montreal Canadiens!)


Look, I can walk the dog, well, for now at least.



Hanging in the Vancouver apartment. And in the coffee table too, literally!


In the Vancouver Training room. Yes, once dad teaches me to read, I can take his training material and teach myself BOBJ software!


Hanging with Auntie Yo at her and Mr. Andreas' place in Vancouver.


Ahhhh... cookies and hockey, what more could a half Canadian baby want!


Yes, it's a big crowd, but sometimes a hug with mama does the trick. Why do they play these games past my bedtime! Oh well, the Canadiens won, 4-1. Sorry dad.


No comments: