Saturday, February 28, 2009

The Pledge


Hi Everyone,

I had a great day today!


First of all, it was Saturday so I got to sleep in (always cool), then I went to gymnastics class...I got to wear my snazzy new leotard and then I hung out with my neighbourhood friend Emily! When it was time to go home the fun didn't stop as one of my neighbours (Miss Rita), gave me some treats from the Mardi Gras party she attended.

Here are some pics and video that I thought you would enjoy.

This video is me reciting the Pledge of Allegiance (Daddy also knows the words but Mommy doesn't....don't tell anyone but she's Canadian....)



Here are some pictures of me at gymnastics class!

Trying out the balance beam (it's one of my favourites).


Hanging out on the uneven bars.

Strutting my stuff on the mat.


On the balance beam again

Don't I look adorable in my leotard!
I also took a trip to New York earlure in the month. Here I am chilling at the Atlanta airport.


This was a friend I met at a party in New York...we all went to Great Aunt Vickie's after the party.

Close up of me.


Riding the Air Tram at Newark airport.


Helping Papa Johna out with his luggage in Atlanta.


Hope you enjoyed the update....Caio!!!





No comments: