Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Springtime Fun

Well I got to go to a few new and old familiar places in the past few months. Just the past weekend, mom and dad took me to the Dogwood Festival, where I got my face painted, played some games, and got to walk around with my Primrose friend, Emily and her parents.
Previously, I took a trip for a weekend with Dad to Sandestin, to visit papa Johna and Aunt Dana and my cousins, Madison, Michael and Samantha. Dana's friend, Ursula, was also there with her husband and daughter, Olivia, who I had a lot of fun with too.
Then I also went to my first pony birthday party for Claire, Susie and Francie Carson, where I rode a pony and even got to paint one too! It was a lot of fun. Next up, a trip to Vegas for mom and dad for Dave Matthews, but I get to fly with Dad to Chicago and play with my cousins again at Aunt Dana and Uncle Mike's house. We'll see if this makes Aunt Dana want to have a fourth, but mom and dad are very grateful for the chance for their own fun weekend!

Enjoy!

I had to have a ladybug and butterfly painted on my face. Aren't I so cute?!

Emily and I sitting to watch the puppet show at the Dogwood Festival.

Emily and I taking cover from the rain. It scared away lots of crowds, but turned out to be a nice day!

Pony party! Time to paint the pony!


Sandestin - Michael and I got to bounce high on the trampoline, and I felt like I was flying!


Me, Olivia, Madison and Michael at the beach.


Putting on my best princess face!


Sandestin...hanging on the balcony by the bay.


Watch out equestrian! I'm a natural. Ha ha.

No comments: