Sunday, February 05, 2006

The Travelling Alinis!

Hi all,

We've had a very busy few weeks.

Dad has been to Orlando and then England. He flies to New York this week.

Mom and I drove down to Destin last week. It was a lot of fun...I especially enjoyed FINALLY being big enough to try out my new jogging stroller! Unfortunately I don't have many pics from Destin because mom forgot to bring the camera charger. Mom and I will fly to NYC on Friday to meet Dad...I can't wait to take my first airplane ride outside of mom's tummy.

I got my first round of vaccinations...that was definitely NOT fun:( I didn't feel very well for a couple of days after...but mom took very good care of me. OK...maybe I milked the whole needle thing a little bit, but I can't help being devious...I was born that way;)

Here are some pictures of me...mommy is very good at avoiding the camera!!!!

Love,
Mac.

Hanging out with Dad...GO TECH!!!!!!

It's really exhausting work looking so cute all the time.

My first correspondance from the government....I have an SSN. Damn...now I have to pay taxes!!! Merde!

Hey...check me out in my jogging stroller...cool eh?

Time for another nap.

I like the outfit that Dad bought me in England...if only I could fine my pacifier!!!!

Dad likes to play guitar for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! can't wait to see her again. have fun in NY. we're not going to be able to make it this time.