Well, I made it to another state - New Jersey. Not quite New York, but the NY cousins came to make a visit while we stayed in NJ. We got dumped on with the snow, and I got to get a real taste of a cold blizzard for the first time! Dad was working in the city all week, and mom and me flew up Friday for the weekend, which ended up being an extra day after 2 feet of snow fell on Sunday. Here are some pictures of my enjoyable trip! No fusses at all, I even got to sit at the Outback and see my first bloomin' onion!
Love,
Mac

Waiting at the Newark baggage claim in the baby bjorn.

The fam at Aunt Angela's in Middletown, NJ

Cousin Lillian and Aunt Vicki holding me.

My 2nd cousin Alyssa hanging by her bouncy seat.

Aunt Angela holding me.

Cousin Lillian.

Cousin Anthony.

Now that's biting cold! And only 5 feet outside the door of the hotel!

Hmmm...Bloomin' Onion! Nah, I still like the boob!

Nothing like a good bottle for the plane ride!

...And now I'm tired and ready for a good sleep at 35,000 feet.
No comments:
Post a Comment