I've been busy growing and learning. Although everyone that sees me says how chubby I am...so I decided to join the YMCA. Lift a few weights...do a few laps...if I could just learn how to roll over I'd be set! I met some cool babies in the Y nursery..I was of course the best behaved;) Check out my Y card!!!

Of course, the key to any exercise program is diet...got milk??

Here I am...plotting my takeover of the world. It's hard work being devious...but I'm VERY, VERY, good at it.

Ahhh...it's nice to be clean:)

I'm trying to talk to my musical bear...but she doesn't talk back. Hummm...must be the silent type.

Wow...I have a foot. Cool.

Speaking of feet...mom and dad took my skating the other night. Technically I didn't get to skate...but mom and dad did. Soon I'll lace up some hockey skates...soon. And yes, before anyone asks I am very disappointed that the Canadian hockey team didn't make the semi-final. It's almost enough to put me off my food...almost...

And here's mom skating!

Holy Cr$p!!!!! I have another foot!!! Two feet...thats AWESOME!!!!!

Whew....that work out tuckered me out. Time to catch 40 winks.

Come on mom...you're cramping my style...GHEEEZZZZZSSHH. People are going to think I'm a mama's girl!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment