As usual, my parents have been keeping me very busy.
I was very excited yesterday when my Nana and Grampie Paterson came to visit. My great uncle George (my grandfather's brother from Scotland) also came to visit on their way to a cruise in Tampa. Sigh...wish I was going but mom said I was too little:(
I also learned how to hold on to stuff (like rattles and bottles) recently and am now working on rolling over (all part of my master plan to become Empress of the known universe!!)
Dad is off to London, England again this week....but he'll back on Friday. Mom and I are going to keep busy getting our condo cleaned up and prepared to list on the market. Mom also needs to re-certify in Crystal Reports in preparation for returning to work in April. I'm not so sure about this going back to work situation...but I've told mom I'll let her go back on a trial basis...hey as long as someone feeds me and changes my diaper I'm cool.
Enjoy the pics.
Peace.
Mac.

Having a snooze on Grampie's chest

Grampie feeding me.

The "Paterson Smirk"...damn I'm cute!!

Hanging out with Great Uncle George

It's much to early to get up!!!

Me and Nan Paterson!!!
Here are some pictures of my at Baby Spa!!! Mom, Dad and I go every Saturday. I get to play, meet other babies and all the babies get infant massages at the end of class. It's very cool:)

Hanging out on the swing.

Mom is pleased that I'm holding the blue circle thingy....you'll notice I'm using the famous "two finger grip of death!"

Another angle of the two finger death grip.

Looking at myself in the mirror.

Saying "hi!" to another baby in class.

Me and mom's legs! Geeshhh...I hope I get Dad'd height...mom's a little shrimp!

Chatting with Bridgett. She's 5 months old and can sit up already...I can't wait until I can do that!
No comments:
Post a Comment