Thursday, March 23, 2006

Oh Canada!!!

Hi all!!!

It's been a while since my last update. I got my passport at the beginning of March and didn't lose any time skipping the country. I took my first trip to Canada. I flew to Bangor Maine with mom and dad...then we drove across the border and visited with Grandma and Grandpa Paterson in Macy's Bay (that's near Saint John), New Brunswick (not the one in NJ).

Then dad left for Vancouver to train...a couple of days later mom left as well, and I hung out with Grandma and Grandpa and my two new friends Snappy and Socket (my grandparents dogs). It was great...they spoiled my like crazy. I started eating real food (bananas and peaches)...can't wait until mom let's me have chocolate!!! I'm completely off the boob now..which makes mom kind of sad...but I find it much more convenient that anyone can feed me (including me...I can hold my own bottle now). Besides...I'm WAY too old for the boob now anyway...that's for LITTLE babies. hee heee.

I was really happy when mom and dad came back...mom was a bit clingy when she got back though...gheesshh...you think she missed me or something?


Me looking adorable!!!


Snappy makes an excellent pillow!!!!


Mummm...peaches!!!!


AHHHHH!!! You scared the poop outta me!!!


Bananas!!


More bananas!!!!


Yum....that was good;)


Dad and I at the Crown Room in Boston


Me and Socket (oh yeah...mom and Grandma are in the picture too).


Me and Cuddles


Me in my jogging stroller


Mom getting me all strapped in


Me and Mr. Tomasz....he came all the way from Vancouver to visit me. Well...he had a class to teach too, but I think it was just an excuse to visit me...because it really is all about ME!!!!


Come on mom...enough kisses ALREADY!!! I'm trying to watch HOCKEY!!!!!


I can't WAIT until I can go to a hockey game!!! Mom says that if I'm really good MAYBE she'll take me to a playoff game...if the Thrashers make it. GO THRASH!!!


Nan Paterson feeding me bananas. I like real food enough formula already!


Whew! Eating food is fun...but it's HARD WORK!! Time for a nap!


Hope you all enjoyed.
Peace.
Mac.

No comments: