I had a great Easter...mom and I looked for my easter bunny and we found it!! Mom had to help me eat it though...but I'm going to get to eat my own next year:) I was supposed to go to Aunt Dana's for Easter weekend...but Mom and I were still recovering from a cold and we didn't want to risk giving it to Madison and Michael. I'll get to see my cousins at my christening in May though.
I've been learning all kinds of new things. Mom and Dad just finished reading my The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. I'm still working on the rolling over thing...I consistently roll from side to side now....but don't roll all the way over yet. I'm doing much better with tummy time these days...I like laying on my tummy and playing with my toys. I've been going for lots of walks in my stroller with mom and dad, and my nanny, Ms. Rosalin. The weather has been great..although there's thunder and lightening at the moment...good thing I'm safely tucked into the house with Mom and Dad.
Things are going to be a little crazy for the next few weeks. Mom goes to Tucson, AZ for a conference from May 3 - 6th and Dad goes to Vancouver from May 7 - 12th. We close on our new house on May 12th and are scheduled to move in on the 14th or 15th. Then I'm getting christened on May 21st. My mom's best friend, Ms. Yolanda is flying in to be my godmother and my Aunt Helen and Nan and Grampie Paterson are coming too. My great aunt Dorothy, great uncle Nick and cousin Luke are also coming. It should be a lot of fun!
And now...what you've all been waiting for...MORE PICTURES!!!

Rubber Ducky you're the one...that makes bath time lots of fun!!!

StttrrreeeetttttcccchhhhH!! Ahhh...couch potatoe heaven!

Another day, another bottle.

Hi!

This is my friend Arnaud from Baby Spa. He speaks Baby, English, French and German.

We have lots of fun. I'm 2 months older than he is so I'm telling about all the things he has to look forward to....

Hey...there's Ms. Paula. Hi Ms. Paula!!!!!

Here I am with my nanny Ms. Rosalin. We have lots of fun while Mom and Dad are at work.
No comments:
Post a Comment