I'm sorry it's been so long since I've posted anything.
Mom has been pretty busy with her new job, and we moved to our new house...so we've had our hands full.
The new house is great...lots of room for me to roll around...literally (lol). I'm rolling all over the place now, can sort of push myself backwards and am working diligently on crawling forward. I can also sit up on my own....which is great, I got a little tired of looking at the ceiling or the floor all day!!!
I was christened on May 21st, my Nan and Grampie Paterson flew down for it...as did my Aunt Helen and my godmother Aunt Yolanda. Uncle Mike (my godfather) Aunt Dana and Michael and Maddie (my cousins) drive down from SC. Grandma Alini came as well.
We're all settling into the new house...things are still pretty disorganized...but at least Mom and Dad got my room straightened out...which is all that REALLY matters right??
I'm also in daycare now...it's right beside the building that Mom works in so she tries to visit a couple of times a day. I have lots of fun with all my teachers and I've met a lot of friends.
Anyway...I need to be getting to bed...if I don't get a good night's sleep I won't be able to wake Mom up in the morning (evil giggle).
Peace.
Mac.

Father Bryan and I after the christening

Yeah!! I'm number one...I'm number one!

Christening

Christening

My cousin Madison helping at the ceremony

Nan Paterson and I

Grampie Paterson and I

Me, Mom and Dad

Dad and I cuddling

Mom getting me ready for the christening...my Great Aunt G made the dress...pretty cool eh?

Ah come one...it's way too early in the morning for this...let me eat my duck in peace!!!

Me, looking rather regal in my hoodie

Me playing in flour at Baby Spa

Mom couldn't resist giving me a hug...even if I am covered in flour and trying to eat her arm:)
No comments:
Post a Comment