Friday, July 21, 2006

Bubbles, tunnels, boxes and water

Hello again,

It's been a while since I've nagged mom to update the blog. As always, we've all been pretty busy. Mom and Dad have been travelling. Mom has taken some trips to Vancouver, Dad has been to Toronto and is going to LaCrosse, WI next week.

Mom and Dad both went to Victoria, BC for a work conference. They decided that I wouldn't have any fun there, so mom dropped me off with Nan and Grampie Paterson. I had so much fun with Snappy and Socket. I have pictures...but I'm waiting for my grandparents to send them to mom....HINT, HINT!!!! Snappy and Socket taught me how to crawl...they're still faster than I am but I'm catching up!!!!

Mom is in Vancouver today but will be back tomorrow morning...hopefully in time for my 6am feeding. Dad's been doing a GREAT job all week...but I think mom misses me, and I miss her too!!! I know she's taking the red-eye to get back, but I hope she'll have enough energy to take me to Baby Spa. I didn't get to go last week because we (Mom and I) had a cold. I also missed Maddie's B-day party too...bummer;(

Dad has been trying to teach me to stand up....I can get to my knees...but getting to my feet still proves to be just out of reach. I'll keep working the problem though.

Here are some snapshots for your enjoyment.

Caio!!!
Mac.


Ahhh...the bath. One of my favourite parts of my day. It's right up there with eating, playing, sleeping and pooping!!! Oh...I guess that means my WHOLE day is the favourite part of my day:)

Here I am taking a bath at my old house. Mummm.....the dishcloth is really tasty. Maybe I'll start a new trend in headwear.


I like looking at the water streaming out of the faucet. Very cool....


I like playing with the alphabet in my bath....my cousin Maddie showed me how to play with letter and numbers. It's cool. Sometimes I like to chew on them too. Sorry Maddie...I know that I still owe you a "U".



Here I am with Bridgette at Baby Spa. We're looking at bubbles. Bubbles are cool.


Exiting a tunnel...it's great being mobile!


Whoa! Cool shot...I look like I'm in a Dr. Who episode. But hey....does this outfit make my butt look big??


This is my friend Bridgette. We both go to Baby Spa and we go to the same daycare.


Here are Bridgette and I playing together.


I'm waiting for a very important call.



The night before moving day....hope they don't try to box me up!!!!!


Hummm...Dad is really excited about showing me this thing. It's something called a hot tub....


Water seems ok....nice and warm....


Ahhhh...this feels good:) It's like a GIANT BATH!!!


Yeah, Dad and I hanging in the hot tub.

No comments: