
Hi,
Baby Spa was a blast this weekend...my friends and I got dressed up like angels and pretended to play in the "clouds" aka cotton balls:)
I'm doing OK....still only one tooth, and that's slowly coming up. I went to the playground in our subdivision with Dad today...that was fun. And I went shopping with Mom yesterday (that was even MORE fun!!!!)
Mom and Dad had a photographer stop by the house last weekend to take some professional shots of me. Well, we had some frames taken for a family portrait...but mostly it was ALL ABOUT ME:)
I'll post them as soon as they are available.
I'm looking forward to Halloween....I'm going to be a skunk. Do you think Mom has some passive aggressive issues to work out regarding my diapers?? Geesh, I could have been anything, a fairy, a princess, a stock broker...and what does she make me??? A SKUNK! Something stinks in the state of Denmark!!!!! Don't worry...that's all the Shakespeare I'll quote today.
Anyway...I need to get to bed soon, so I'd better wrap up this post.
Peace!
Mac.





Cotton balls may be soft...but nothing is as snuggly as Daddy.
1 comment:
My sweet little angel!! what great pics. I could just eat her up. I love you all so much. kisses to MacKenzie.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Post a Comment