Hi everyone, sorry it's been so long since my last update. I've been up to lots of things. I'm in a new class at Play to Grow now...I'm no longer in the "Baby Spa" classes...now I hang with the cruisers. No walking yet...but I'm very, very close. Here I am with Dad on the Pumpkin Express at Stone Mountain. We had a lot of fun...there were all kinds of new sights and sounds to take in. Mom even let me take a bite of her ice cream cone. I just started drinking milk (as opposed to formula).. and I'm eating most table food now. Still only one tooth though...can't wait unit I get more so that my meat doesn't need to be mushed up.
Yeah...can the train go FASTER!!!! I feel the need for speed!!
Ever get the feeling you're being watched by big orange spherical objects??
There was an interesting blacksmith exhibition, but I was too short to see so Dad let me sit on his shoulders.
Whoa...be very quiet..it's a rare Mom photo...we don't want to scare her out of the picture;)
Here I am on the rink at Philips Arena where the Trashers play. You can't see the ice since it's covered with carpet..but it's there! Dad took me to fan appreciation night. I want to go to a game...but Mom thinks I'm a little too young still. No worries...Dad and I are working on her, she'll eventually break down.
Here I am with Dad and Thrash. Go Trashers...whoo hoo!!!
Alright, I will be the first to admit that I'm still working on the whole self-feeding thing. I'm pretty good at picking things up, like puffs and pieces of fruit or egg....but I'm not so good with cutlery yet. I'm working diligently on perfecting my spoon technique though. Still...things can get a tad messgy.

Now I've seen it all...yes, that is hail. Glad I wasn't outside when THAT came down!
These are some photos from my last Baby Spa class. I'll try to get some pics of my new class...but it's a lot more active so it's harder for mom to keep track of me and the camera;)

I couldn't resist posting these. Miss Nicole, a photographer came to the house and took some professional pics for us. Here are a few for everyone to enjoy.








Hope everyone enjoyed these. I'm going to have to sign off now. Cheers, Mac.
No comments:
Post a Comment