Well I know that you have long been awaiting the "Birthday Post". Well, here's a precursor to the real thing. Yes, I turned 1 on November 22, and lots has been happening. I'm walking, saying 'da-da' and 'ma-ma' (that's usually when I'm upset - sorry mom, it's easier to say!), and when people ask where my belly is, I know what to point to! And I'm learning the French and English body parts, though my dad doens't know French much so he can say it but definitley not spell it. Well, I know you come for the pictures, so let the viewing begin!
Dad has the posting duties as Mom is in Vancouver for work, so the real camera pictures will come soon, for now enjoy the ones from Dad's camera phone!

Hey, dad, that music is too loud!

Ok, ready to hop on board the billable express.
When do I start earning frequent flyer miles?

Me and cousin Madison heading into Costco together. Hey, I didn't ask for this haircut!

And that's how you save a document! Cool! What does this button do?
No comments:
Post a Comment