Happy 2007!
I hope that everyone had a great holiday. I've been very busy growing and learning all kinds of new things...which is why I've been so tardy with this post. I hope that these pictures will be worth the wait!

Here I am at with Mom at the Georgia Aquarium. It's a very cool place and I would recommend that anyone that hasn't been take the time to visit. These fish were pretty amazing. They were swimming soooo fast! I really got a kick out of watching them.

Here I am with Dad in front of the jelly fish tank. The lighting was pretty low, so you can't see our faces....but I think it's a very cool effect.

Here I am at my Aunt Dana and Uncle Mike's on X-Mas Eve. Mom was in an unusually good mood so someone was able to snap a photo of her. Don't I look cute in the dress! Oui grandmere, c'est la robe trouver par Mama a Destin;)

Oh...here's the whole family on X-Mas morning (sorry, we're skipping around a little here...but what's a toddler to do!). Mom and Dad are snuggled up with me on the couch. Enough pictures already...there are
PRESENTS to open!

Wow....Dad and I were really tired after opening all those presents. Time for a nap!

OK...this was much earlier in December. I went to my friend Arnaud's parents for brunch. While our parents ate, Arnaud and I played in the yard.

Back to the aquarium again (told you I was skipping around).

The Georgia Aquarium has whale sharks. Yes, those are actually people at the very bottom...they aren't in the tank....just standing beside it.

OK...in case you haven't noticed in any of the other pictures...my mom gave me the most HORRIBLE haircut EVER!!!! From now on I trust only professionals with my hair!!!!

Here I am with Mom again. Aunt Helen thought the bows on my cardigan were a "little much", but hey...tis the season!

Back to X-Mas Eve. Notice the black shoes...they're not heels...but they certainly are snazy.

X-Mas morning...."Dad...come on, no stopping to try on stuff...there is still present opening to be done."

Oh boy...I just got my little paws on some of the chocolate my Grandma and Grandpa Paterson put in my stocking.

Here I am today (Jan 1st, 2007), helping mom take down the outdoor X-Mas lights.

Mom gives me a helping hand down the stairs.

Here I am playing with Luka. And who is Luka you ask? Luka is my new PUPPY!! Yes, I have my very own puppy...YEAH! Of course, I needed to lay down the law with the pup right away that even though she's smaller, I'm much cuter and get Mom and Dad's attention first!! But there's two of them...so there's plenty of parental supervision and hugs to go around.

Me in the front yard....looks like we need to replace the pinestraw Dad.



Not sure why I'm clapping here...but it must have been good!

And for all of the puppy lovers out there...a close up of Luka. She's a Rottweiler/Retriver mix....weighs just a little over three lbs and is still settling in to the family;)
No comments:
Post a Comment