Sunday, June 10, 2007

Destin Vacation

Just a little plug for the worldwide concert that happens tomorrow 7/7/07... more MacKenzie posts coming soon!




Hi Everyone!
These are some pictures from my vacation in Destin back at the beginning of May.
Everything is well with me, my parents and my dog Luka.
Mom was in Orlando and Vancouver this month and Dad is in Paris this week.
Aunt Helen comes to visit in two weeks and I'm SUPER EXCITED about that!!!!

My first molar is coming in...it's making me a little cranky these days but nothing too unpleasant.

In the picture above I was shopping with Mom at Destin Commons. There was a cool play ground there...I had a lot of fun!



Here I am with Papa Johna...can you believe the size of this lollipop...it's almost as big as my HEAD!



A random guy that I was playing hide and seek with at Rumrunners.



Playing peek-a-boo with Papa Johna!

Just hanging out at the condo with Mom and Dad. They must have let me sleep in because I look pretty darn chipper:)


Hey Mom...turn the picture around!

Hanging with some friends that were down from Atlanta.



Now...on to the beach and pool pics. Mom...would you PLEASE stop messing up my pics!


Don't let go Dad!



hummm...contemplating the immense size of the gulf? filling my diaper? only I will every know;)


No comments: