Sunday, June 17, 2007

Hi everyone,

Here are some additional pictures from my Destin vacation and the adventures I had once I got home...in no particular order.



AHHHH!!! It's good to be CLEAN:)



Hey! I'm on the potty! Go AWAY!!!! Can't a girl get some quiet time with her Elmo book in peace!!



That's it! I'm out of here!


Hanging out with Luka on Mother's Day.



I'm helping Grandma Alini open her B-Day Presents!


This is a great book!



Hummm...Mama's drink looks tasty!



Apparently there is alcohol in Mama's drink so the bar staff made a special one just for me:)



Hey..I'm with the band.



Doing my groove thing.



All that dancing made me thirsty!



More dancing...



And grooving...



Someone had to clean up!



OMG! I LOVE the turtle Grandpa Alini gave me:)



Here I am in a helicopter ride. Whoo hoo!!!



This is one of the dolphins I met at the Gulfarium



Me with Dada



Me and Grandpa Alini




Cooling off!



This is sooo much fun!






And we're almost done...after so much activity there's only one thing left for a toddler about town to do....



zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: