Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!


Well, I got to walk in the neighborhood for the first time on Halloween this year. I was a little confused, though. First mom and dad wanted to dress me as a cat that my cousin Maddie used to wear. But then when they picked me up at daycare, I came home, looked at the big spider out in our yard, and then proceeded to de-frock down to my diaper, and dress into a fairy princess. I had a wand, wings, a tiara, the works!

Then Grandma Alini came over to help with the trick or treating. But that was confusing, too, because each house we went to, I got some candy, but then mom and dad wouldn't even open it for me! I proceeded to eat the twix right through the wrapper, but it wasn't as good.

We also went to the neighborhood parade for the kids. It was fun on the swingset and slide, but I would rather pet the puppies then walk with the kids in a circle. I had lots of goodies, and when we got home, I was tuckered out. One page into the Velveteen Rabbit, stick a fork in me, I was done... It was a fun parade, but you won't see me in this picture, I was watching the puppies by the tennis courts!

Getting ready for daycare in the morning as a cat.


I made this one in daycare.


I believe I can fly! Watch out air Jordan! I got a whole inch of air there!





There's me and the spider. Trick or treat!





Me and Ms. Patricia at daycare. She is trying to teach me to potty so I don't need a diaper change anymore.


Hmmm...What do you think about this one? I need to tell my dad to get a blackberry. This phone is from like before I was born!

Awww, every baby needs a big hug now and then...and I think I'll hold on to dad's old phone for now!

No comments: