Sunday, November 25, 2007

Make Two for me!

Hi, so I hit the big 0-2 last week. I was lucky...I didn't just have a birthDAY...but an entire birthWEEK:) Here are some shots of the big event.


It started off on Friday at my daycare...Mom brought cupcakes and all of my classmates got "sugared up" with me:)


Here I am with one of my teachers, Ms. Ashlie.

On Saturday, I had a party at m Play 2 Grow play group...thank you so much to Mr. Marc and Ms. Mellie for making it such a cool experience...and to all my friends for coming (and bringing me presents...hee hee).


Here I am enjoying a cupcake...look at Mom's expression...she knows what's going to happen in about an hour...CHAOS!!!


Here I am singing a song and patting my knees with everyone!



Ahhhhh...more cupcake:)

Time to chow down!


A pre-party photo opp with Mom and Dad.


THIS should be fun!


I wish I was three feet taller....and for a car!


Opening the presents back at home.




I had a great day...but the birthday WEEK isn't over yet! The next post will detail my Sandestin adventures!

No comments: