I had a lot of fun...I hung out with another little girl my age called Neva as she and her parents stayed in the same house with us.
Here we (Neva and I) are having breakfast together. Excuse me...waiter!!!!
Anyone that knows me can tell you that I LOVE shoes! Doesn't even matter if they're mine...I still love them. I'm showing Neva the finer points of putting on her footware here.
Papa Johna reading Neva and I a story.
Sometimes vacation can be SOOOO exhausting!
In front of the big X-Mas tree with Neva and Papa Johna.
A rare Mommy and Mac photo.
A not so out of character Daddy and Mac photo...don't I look cute!!!
There's Mom again...why isn't she being camera shy? It's either blackmail or liquor!
I'm showing Daddy how well I can manipulate cutlery here...boy oh boy...was that turkey good!!!!

This was my big gift from Mom and Dad...my very own tricycle!!! And yes...I had cupcakes again! Mom says I'm cut off until next year:(
And finally I'm home again...phew! Mom is helping me play the super cool piano Grandma Alini got for me. Well, that's my report. All is well with me..Mom's headed to Vancouver for the week tomorrow so I'd better let her get to bed so that she get some sleep!!!
Peace.
Mac.
No comments:
Post a Comment