
Bundled up in Saint John

Hey wait! I said I wanted to make a snowman, not be one!

Hey Ralphie! Now I know what you felt like in a Christmas Story!

What happens if I step right there?
Well, Christmas has come and gone! Well, of course we have lots of pictures, but here are just a few to keep you updated and smiling! We had a nice quiet break at home, no travel, and lots of R&R. Grandma got to come and visit a few times, and I used my weasely tactics to stay up late and party like a 2 year old while mom and dad went to a hockey game. Then dad wanted to go back 15 years and see all his old high school friends. That's ancient, I mean the 90's must have been a great time in history!
Now I'm up in Canada with Grandma Paterson, Grampa Paterson, and Socket and Snappy enjoying the snow. I love it, but miss you mommy and daddy! Mom's heading to Vegas for a conference and dad has to train a brand new class, so I'm having fun in the Great White North.
Enjoy!
Grandma nini's got good taste! I'm loving my trampoline! And still watch Wonder Pets!

Dad shows me a new way to doodle! I just like ripping the paper. C'mon, dad gimmee!

Cell phone, iPod, glitzy shirt...Nothing like being 2 in 2007!
Now that's a grandma hug! More hugs!
This Elmo chair almost helps camoflauge my Christmas dress! So cute!
Hey Teddy. Go tell mom and dad you want to have a cookie. heh heh, I'm a weasel.
Hey dad! Why do you need such a big bathtub? Outdoors? Are you really dirty?
No comments:
Post a Comment