
Hi, I'm sorry it's been so long since my last update. I've been really busy learning about big and little, my colours, the alphabet and a host of other stuff. Hopefully this mega update will have been worth the wait.

Here I am with my best friend...Luka! Luka's my dog and I've had her since she was a puppy. We hang out and do all kinds of stuff like run and wrestle. Luka likes to lick my face and lets me give her big hugs:)

She also makes a most excellent pillow!!! It's a little hard to make out...but ironically (yes, I'm two and I know about irony..what can I say..I'm smart) Luka is using Mom's legs as a pillow.

Here I am with Dad's tennis racket (and yes, I've made the transition from Mommy and Daddy to Mom and Dad. It's not like I'm a BABY anymore! Anyway, the tennis racket might still be a little too big for me.

Here I am playing in the yard with Luka! She's running around while I try to figure out the leash.

Hum.....a leaf!

Yes, those ARE my real eyelashes. Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful.

Another awesome eyelash shot! Good camera work Mom!

My reaction when Dad said I couldn't have a pony for my birthday this year.

Story time.

Picasso..eat your heart out! A little line here...

Another squiggle and some colour there....

Yes! My masterpiece is complete!!
No comments:
Post a Comment