Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Glam Girl

Hi Everyone!

I've been bugging Mom about updating the Blog more often. After much negotiation we finally agreed upon the following; if Mom updates at least once a month there will be fewer potty "accidents"...hey, a toddler has to use all the leverage she has!

Dad has been all over the world lately, Australia and now Germany. I've been hanging out with Mom but she's headed to Vancouver as soon as Dad gets back.

Hope you enjoy the pics!


Chillin' by the pool. Yes, my legs are already longer than Mom's....THANK GOD I inherited Dad's leg genetics!



Making funny faces.


Catching some rays (if that's possible with the 150 sunblock Mom insists I wear!). How's a kid supposed to get a tan.

Mom and I at Chuckie Cheese. Dad and I love Chuckie Cheese...Mom can't stand it. Luckily she gets out voted:)

Mom and I sharing an orange juice in a rare moment of quiet.



This is my glam shot. I'm all dressed up (accessories and all!) The Sex and the City gals had better move over!!!


Look at that strut!


Mom and I out for breakfast on the weekend before she took me to see Kung Fu Panda.

Here I am using a fork AND knife! No more baby utensils for me:)

See you next time!
Hugs and Kisses
Mac.

No comments: